Friday, November 12, 2010

Two Yoga Studios - Yipes!!


Wowza! How did I become the owner of two yoga studios?! I realize it was not an accident, "Oh, goodness, where did this set of keys come from?!" However, the past month has had some of that texture ... recap:

1. A little over a month ago: Meeting with D'Arci and Carrie (EHY Teachers) to discuss/plan this year's Teacher Training session. Fun, exciting, focused ; )

2. My famous words, "You know, by April of 2011, I would like to consider a studio in New Albany. There is a need for yoga and I feel that we have something really special to offer ..." That ALL I said!

3. Carrie, "That would be great since I live in Indiana; we should look around sometime. " (Uh huh...)

4. D'Arci, "How about we take a drive right now; we're all free this afternoon." (There it is)

5. Carrie and me, "OK"

So, we drive to Indiana, see some available properties, find one that looks ok, and I call the rental agent. Low and behold, the price is right, location good, and the building - absolutely PERFECT!! Lease signed a few days later, and here we are.

Yes, here we are; here I am, the owner of not just one, but two yoga studios! In truth, we are one, peace-centered community dedicated to sharing the joyful, transformative, benefits of yogic living with all who are interested. We are friends, the teachers are dedicated, amazing insightful, caring, compassionate beings for whom I have a huge amount of love and respect! The students are open, friendly, peace-loving, and the most incredible people I have ever met! Our Community continues to grow and learn and share, and I am so fortunate to be a part of it!

I will do my best to keep you posted on all that I learn and find significant toward our mission as I meander through the best I can. The Eternal Health Yoga community has changed and enhanced my life in so many positive ways I cannot help but live in gratitude each day; I hope that what I share can do the same for others.

Amazing EHY Teachers, Jodie, D'Arci, Carrie, Marie, and me, holding the yummy vegan strawberry cake!

Have a great day; Namaste

2 comments:

  1. Shelli, you rock! Good for you. Just keep spreading the joy, love, and, of course, yoga.

    Best,
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karin!
    Sat Nam : )

    ReplyDelete