Sunday, March 4, 2012

Building Community

Yesterday afternoon   - so much fun bowling with the awesome teachers of Eternal Health Yoga! I am so grateful and filled with joy that I have these beautiful, smart, funny, incredible women in my life! We brought yummy food, bowled a few games, laughed at and with the kids, and shared time with one another and our families as the love-filled community that we are. It is a challenge to find those wonderful people who uplift you and always bring a smile to your face!  I have nine: D’Arci, Marie, Liz, Jodie, Carrie, Amy, Jen, Tiffany, and Anna! Nine women, who work together, hang out together, enjoy one another’s company, and respect one another as equals. I am so fortunate; I am aware of how fortunate I am. Thank you, amazing EHY women! You make my heart sing!




1 comment: