Friday, July 10, 2009

Eternal Health Yoga is many things to many different people; this weekend I get to participate in a variety of things that I really enjoy because of Eternal Health Yoga:

1. Tonight I will be leading a Candlelight Yoga Practice/Meditation/Deep Relaxation with Rhythmic Gong, session (I love leading class and teaching workshops!).

2. Tomorrow evening, some of our Teachers and Teacher Trainees (current and former) will be leading a short yoga session for the audience at Shakespeare in the Park from 7:15 - 7:45 PM, just prior to the performance of Romeo and Juliet. I love Shakespeare, live performances, teaching yoga, being with the teachers and trainees, and being at Central Park! Yoga has provided the most amazing opportunities; I am so grateful and so happy to be able to share yoga with others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment